Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the Progress Check

The Progress Check is another blog I have where I post much more detailed articles. Not for the faint-hearted.

First is Problems of Truth, Names & Certainty, an enquiry into the question - what is knowledge? I recommend reading the link to the paper by Gettier before mine; it is extremely famous and notably very short; it will also provide a short introduction to my paper.

Next is Are Evolutionary Theory and Intelligent Design compatible?, which is based upon a critique of a discussion between Plantinga in: When Faith and Reason Clash: Evolution and the Bible and McMullin in: Plantinga's Defense of Special Creation. Anyone with an interest in this modern issue would find these a worthy, if slightly lengthy, read.

I am sorry for the over-load of links, I just learnt how to do them! I will be expanding tomorrow on economic cooperation with hopefully some context that we can all empathise with.

No comments: